eDrilling is hiring for drilling analysts in Jakarta, Indonesia. To be part of our 24/7 Drilling Advisory Services team, helping energy professionals better plan, prepare for, and perform drilling operations. With adoption of AI, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics in drilling operations at a tipping point, this is a great time to join one of the energy industry’s most innovative companies.
If you are interested, please apply here
What you will do
First and foremost, you will become a trusted drilling advisor to our current and future customers around the world. As part of our 24/7 Drilling Advisory Services team, you will help energy professionals better plan, prepare for, and perform drilling operations.
Your responsibilities will be
– Real time optimization of drilling operations (drilling, tripping, liner running, casing, etc), using eDrilling’s AI and predictive analytics software (forecasting simulations, forward looking simulation, what-if simulations)
– Automated monitoring of drilling operations, using eDrilling software to help prevent downhole problems and non-productive time (i.e. stuck pipe, pack off, well-bore instability, losses, surge/swab, washout, influx, etc.)
– Provision of daily drilling optimization reports, and forecasting
– Communication with customers, well site representative(s), rig crew, service companies, etc.
– First line implementation, service, and support (configuration, troubleshooting, etc)
Who you are
You are passionate about customers, technology, and drillng (in that order) as an enabler for safer and more efficient drilling operations. You are organized and methodical in your approach, and have the “discipline” of working and communicating with drillers, drilling engineers, and software developers. Last, but not least, you understand and get excited by innovations in drilling including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and digital twins.