eDrilling is proud to announce that we now offer our wəllPlanner™ tool as microservices. wəllPlanner™ is our planning tool for drilling and well construction operations, focusing on increasing the quality of well engineering simulations. Accurate drilling parameters are selected for safe and efficient operations- by using advanced dynamic transient models, the software will help reduce uncertainties in well planning, non-productive time as well as cost.
wəllPlanner microservices allows for an instant upgrade to legacy well planning and design systems. It complements the existing in-house programs for expediated planning process allowing the drilling teams to focus on higher value activities. It is based on OpenAPI specification enabling easy integration and improvement of the existing workflow as microservices without having to replace existing systems.
Some of the key benefits of wəllPlanner™ microservices are:
- OpenAPI specification as RESTful HTTP API for ease of integration as external modules
- Scalable solution allowing for running simultaneous multiple simulations
- Augments and extends the value of existing software
wəllPlanner™ has applications across drilling activities such as tripping with dynamic surge and swab evaluation, cementing, liner running, milling, screen running, HPHT, ERD, MPD, DGD and pressurized mud cap drilling.
The microservices is offered as two modules allowing the client to choose based on their requirements.:
- Dynamic simulations for hydraulics and temperature which includes – Multiphase flow, Static and dynamic density, Pressure and flow, Temperature, Rheology of different fluid, Frictional pressure loss, Cuttings load and transport in the annulus, Pit gain
- Torque and drag which includes – WOB from hook load or vice versa, TOB from surface torque or vice versa, Axial and rotational friction factors, Bit depth corrections due to string elasticity, buoyancy, pump rates and pressure, Well depth, Rotational speed and block speed, Drag forces, Nozzle pulse
eDrilling is a world leading supplier of AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics solutions to the oil and gas industry. Working closely with E&P companies, operators, and service companies, eDrilling helps them save cost, improve safety, increase efficiency, and sustainability of drilling operations.